The RNA Conference Secretariat will provide transportation to and from the Norman Manley International Airport or Knutsford Express Bus Station in Kingston for Conference delegates as follows:
For Airport transfer from Norman Manley International Airport or Knutsford Express in Kingston you need to send an email with your arrival and departure location, day and time by September 27, 2019 to email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for you. Download the Travel Advisory Information Form.
- Cost is US$25.00 per person one way from Norman Manley International Airport and US$15 from Knutsford Express Bus Station.
- Cost is US$100.00 for groups of 5 persons one way from Norman Manley International Airport and US$60 from Knutsford Express Bus Station. For example, for a group 10 persons the cost will be US$200.
- Fare must be paid on arrival in cash only or by credit card on site at the Conference Secretariat.
- This service will only be provided for persons arriving between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm between October 9 – 11
- It is highly recommended that you plan your arrival for the Norman Manley Airport in Kingston. We however recognize that flights into Donald Sangster Airport in Montego Bay are often more affordable. In this regard you can visit the Knutsford Express bus website www.knutsfordexpress.com to arrange transportation to and from Montego Bay departure times.
- Please pay attention to your arrival and departure times so that you have adequate time for transfer for both incoming and return flights. Please allow for 4 hours travel time by bus to
and from Montego Bay.
- If you choose to fly into Donald Sangster Airport, Montego Bay, the Knutsford Express Bus Station in Kingston is 5 minutes away from Knutsford Court Hotel – the Conference Hotel in Kingston.